This is the second part of, what turned to be, the two part free earring pattern series (you can find the first part here).
Main motive is keeping it easy and fun, while making a stylish and elegant earring using easy to find material (a plastic bottle, in this case). From a single bottle you could make 6 pairs – they are quick and simple, and a wonderful quick gift!
You can download the pattern as a PDF here, this PDF includes all photos, diagrams and instructions (all photos are 300dpi, so you can zoom).
- Crochet thread size #20 (any size between #10 to #40 should work, see here if you have difficulties finding the right yarn).
- Crochet steel hook in sizes 1.0mm to 1.5mm (choose the one most comfortable for you).
- 2 x Earring Hooks.
- 4 x Jump or Split Rings.
- Rhinestones (Your choice of type, optional).
- Tapestry Needle.
- Utility knife (or any knife/scissors equally sharp)
- An Empty plastic bottle (preferably 1.25L-1.5L water/soft drink)
If you are on Ravelry, you can find the pattern here.
Thanks for looking!